Home About Shop Advertise

August 26, 2011

Your Space: I Got All My Sistas With Me!

Rachey-poo moves in to her Roberts dorm today! Oh, joy of joys. She will be here forever, and neither of us will ever be without a girlfriend. Even more exciting, today is her eighteenth birthday!

Happy birthday, lovely!

I snapped a few pictures of the move-in, which is great, because I don't have much time or energy to write anything about the occasion since I need to be at work for a 6pm to 6am overnight shoot in just a little bit.

I just want to add that I think personalizing one's college dorm room is one of the most challenging yet rewarding things for a young girl to do. How does one condense her entire existence into a twelve-by-twelve space and still have room to move around?

Rachel impressed me by keeping her room pretty simple, low-key, and coherent in terms of decor, but the other-worldy size and condition of her wardrobe may have offset this nice balance that previously existed.

The earring tree I bought her for her birthday


A dried bouquet birthday gift from ages ago

Coloring pages. Now that's a personal touch :-)

And all her stuff is lime green :-)
Chewing gum and kind of bugging out about limited closet space

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts!

ShareThis