Home About Shop Advertise

February 5, 2012

What I Wore: My Kind of Princess

Thrifted blouse, pants, and choker; Payless shoes
Less of a unicorn thing going on and more of a rhino. This pose needs to stop happening . . .

I am not the world's biggest fan of dresses. I know that they come in endless varieties and are incredibly versatile all year-round, but I just don't think that I look my best in dresses. I don't know if I imagine they make my legs look stubby, or what . . .

All I know is that I feel most beautiful in dress pants and a blouse.

This is what I wore to church last Sunday. I believe the crown jewel of this ensemble is the 1970's blouse I bought at Veterans of America and revamped with gold and ivory heart-shaped buttons.

Who says you need a sumptuous gown to feel like a princess? Kate Middleton would wear this. Right?

2 comments:

Thanks for your thoughts!

ShareThis