Home About Shop Advertise

March 3, 2012

What I Wore: Gray Day

DIY tie-dye cords, Josh's shirt, Israeli prayer shawl/scarf, Payless lace-up boots, Walmart earrings
Yesterday was not a nice day. In fact, it was gray and gross.


I might be able to get over this fact more easily, except the weather was so stinkin' nice in Milan! I feel so conflicted (and I'm sure Josh does, too). We can't wait to get out of Avila to have adventures, but after a couple of days, we can't wait to return to the low-pressure pace back "home." Then we get here, and we can't wait to go exploring again! Or in my case . . . to do anything in any country that is enjoying sunshine right now . . .

Also, I have a really bad habit of wearing either gray or otherwise dark and bland and colors on days that end up being themselves gray and dark.


Also also, does anybody actually read the little caption under my outfit pictures of what I'm wearing?

If you don't usually, you should today. I don't know why, but as I was typing it, it kind of tickled my funny bone. I'm wearing a lot of random stuff from all over the place! It's kind of cool.

1 comment:

  1. Such a cutie! I'm loving your hair! Oh how I miss you :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts!

ShareThis