Home About Shop Advertise

April 1, 2012

Nine to Phive Bloopers 2012

Okay...so maybe not this one

I'm sure it comes as no surprise that for every great outfit shot or high-fashion image on Nine to Phive, there are a handful of castoff photos that do not see the light of day (and for good reason!) Well, in honor of April Fool's Day, a few of these goof-ups are hitting the worldwide web for everyone to enjoy.

Some of these you will remember, and some of them won't ring a bell at all because they are special sneak previews of posts yet to come. But don't let that scare you away! I promise the pictures from the "actual" posts look much better--well, mostly.

Josh pretending to be hair and makeup on my photo shoot

Why did I think I could do an outfit shoot in athletic shoes?

The wind in Avila is no friend to a girl's hair

Or in Galway . . .

Angst to the max in Frumpy Fresh

When Josh tells me to just have fun with posing, sometimes the results are less than attractive.
 Was I supposed to laugh, or was I laughing at the silly hat? You'll never know. First High-Fashion Shoot Part 3

Sweet dreams in First High-Fashion Shoot Part 1

And just a little something to keep you awake at night . . . in Segovia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts!

ShareThis