Home About Shop Advertise

April 2, 2012

What I Wore: Semana Santa


Thrifted blouse, DIY corduroys, Payless boots, vintage earrings

You might recognize this outfit from yesterday's April Fool's post. Clearly the only fool here is me, haha. I do hope, however, that the pictures that made it into this post are a little less foolish and mostly just cute. Josh is always telling me to have more fun in photo shoots. I get so intense! For some reason smiling is a very rare thing for me in front of the camera. When you see my latest fashion shoot, you'll understand what I mean.

To compliment my fun-loving smile, I opted for simple and conservative, yet light and cheery on this Monday of Holy Week, the week preceding Easter Sunday which the Spanish call Semana Santa. So far we've been to two very interesting religious processions which were very much alike--as all of them are, apparently--but I don't want to say to much about that because we have a great video and plenty of photos coming up later in the week.

Don't forget about Nine to Phive's Spring Giveaway! It couldn't be easier to win a gift card to the incredibly versatile store, Hobby Lobby.



You can never see the earrings in the wide shots, so here ya go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts!

ShareThis